Illuminati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Illuminati

Illuminati is a guild wich finds it's origin within the former Dream Hunters, after TDH proved to large to controll some of us left and founded Illuminati...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cancelled raid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wijffie/Arco

Wijffie/Arco

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-07-10

cancelled raid Empty
PostSubject: cancelled raid   cancelled raid Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 8:49 pm

cvome on guys thought i was joining a raiding guild since i'm back we oly killed the huntsman and did 2 raids???

Raid evening 7 people online at 19:00 and precise 10 on 20:00 but not enough healers come on peop put some more effort in the guild.

if we wanna improve we gotta raid.
Back to top Go down
Douglas
Admin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-07-07

cancelled raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancelled raid   cancelled raid Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 7:13 pm

I agree...it was disappointing. All week long I get whispers and such from several people about when the raid is and if they get to go. I am happy to tell them when the raid is and also tell them to be online for invites since we are working to get raid signup page fixed. I log on and I see 8 people online including myself. 8 PEOPLE AND THAT IS IT!!!! And the worst part is all those that whispered me all during the week werent even the ones online!!! Myself and the other officers are working our butts off to give you back what the old admin took from you....the opprotunity to once again raid and progress this guild further ahead. This guild has in my opinion the best raid leader this sever has and he wants to help you out, guide you forwards, gear you up and this is what happens. We have 30+ lvl 70's in the guild and we cant get the support to even get a Kara raid going. Myself and the admin do not wish to give up...we want to have you with us, and to raid with us, and to progress with us. We are a team but we need to start working together like one. Does anyone disagree? Does anyone wish that we "throw in the towel" and call it quits? You all are a part of this team and have a voice in this as well.....tell us what you want....gives us some ideas....help us help you!!!
Back to top Go down

cancelled raid
Page 1 of 1