Illuminati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Illuminati

Illuminati is a guild wich finds it's origin within the former Dream Hunters, after TDH proved to large to controll some of us left and founded Illuminati...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raid sign up page

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rafe
Admin
Rafe

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Raid sign up page Empty
PostSubject: Raid sign up page   Raid sign up page Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 8:31 pm

I have have received a lot of messages lately about people not being able to register or sign up on the raid sign up page, since it is not working properly we will not use it anymore, problem however is that I don't have an other raid sign up page right now. Basicly untill we get that fixed people that want to raid should just show up on the raiding days, the days are fixed and so are the times. So everybody should know by know when we raid, so for now if you want to join make sure you are there when the invites start and I will try to be as fair as possible in giving people spots in the raids.

Last edited by on Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wow-illuminati.forumotion.com
Wijffie/Arco

Wijffie/Arco

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-07-10

Raid sign up page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid sign up page   Raid sign up page Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 9:32 pm

maybe a idea to use groupcalendar? orso and keep up dkp on the site.
Back to top Go down

Raid sign up page
Page 1 of 1