Illuminati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Illuminati

Illuminati is a guild wich finds it's origin within the former Dream Hunters, after TDH proved to large to controll some of us left and founded Illuminati...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LFG Guild! =D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyanna

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-07

LFG Guild! =D Empty
PostSubject: LFG Guild! =D   LFG Guild! =D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 11:28 pm

APPLICATION FORM

Real Name? Ben

Age? 18

Country? Wales

Character Name, lvl, class? Kyanna, 70 warrior

Why do you want to join Illuminati? I've decided that I want to see all the game has to offer. I'm done with PvP, so I thought I'd try the PvE scene properly. I've failed to find a guild which has suited me well so far, so I'm looking to find a bunch of decent people to spend my WoW days with Smile

How much hours you play a week? 105, sometimes more =O

Is the character that you join Illuminati with your main character? Yupyup

What if we said that you can only go to 50% of all raids. Would you still join us? Aye, wouldn't bother me too much

If we took someone else for a progress run while it was your turn and told you that you could go next raid, would you be upset or would you understand and go do some heroics or something? Aye, thats fine

What is your current spec and why? And would you change it if its needed for the guild? Currently, I'm 40/21/0 for PvP, as I've been attempting to aquire some gear. But I'd be willing to change my spec to whatever is needed. I'm very experienced with the fury tree, having spent over a year as a fury warrior. I've got a bit of experience being fuly prot as well, having tanked Karazhan for Angelic Redemption.

What raid instances have you done in past? I didn't attempt to raid until TBC was released, so only Karazhan and a tiny bit of ZG =P

What are your attunements?
Attuned to Karazhan? Yup
Heroic Hellfire Citadel? No
Heroic Coilfang Reservoir? Yup
Heroic Auchidoun? No
Heroic Tempest Keep? No
Heroic Caverns of Time? Yup

What are your previous guilds and why did you leave? Angelic Redemption. I didn't feel particularly "at home" with them, so I decided to go solo and gear up a little. Now I'm ready to make a new bunch of friends!

How do you bevave in instances? Are you willing to fight and struggle to get progress? I follow orders as best I can. When a boss is being pig-headed, I usually find myself being the last person to give up. I don't mind wiping a million times, long as the bugger goes down! lol

How is your current gear and on what base did you choose your current gear? I have both a tanking set and a DPS set (which I am currently working on). My tanking set is based on high stamina and defense and my DPS is based on high attack power with high stamina for survivability.

Is there any member in “Illuminati” that can vouch for you? Nail is my younger bro ^_^

Why should we pick you? Well, I think since TBC came out I've gotten much much better at handling my class. I'm quite proud of my tanking ability and I love it as much as I love dual-wielding Very Happy

How are your resistances? 65 arcane resistance for curator, and I have the recipes for half the fire-res Aldor set. I can get more res gear if needed.

How many raids can you do in a week when you know that we tend to have one raid a day and two a day in the weekends? Hmm, 5 I'd say. Could do more depending on RL.

Have you read the Guild and Raid rules? Yup, sounds fine to me

Do you have the necessary addons installed? (You can find them in the addon section of the forum) Yup, all installed.

/sign!
Back to top Go down
Rafe
Admin
Rafe

Number of posts : 22

LFG Guild! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFG Guild! =D   LFG Guild! =D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 9:07 am

I will have a chat with you in game as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
https://wow-illuminati.forumotion.com
Nail

Number of posts : 1

LFG Guild! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFG Guild! =D   LFG Guild! =D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 12:15 pm

Quote :
How much hours you play a week? 105, sometimes more =O

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dragulia

LFG Guild! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFG Guild! =D   LFG Guild! =D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 10:56 pm

168 hours (full week) - 105 hours Smile= 63 hours to sleep and eat Smile, are you a zombie? Smile or insomniac Smile
Back to top Go down
Drazeal

LFG Guild! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFG Guild! =D   LFG Guild! =D Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 1:57 am

lol let me see ur armory link then.. 105 hours sounds like a wel geared player
Back to top Go down
TinCat
Admin

Number of posts : 4

LFG Guild! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFG Guild! =D   LFG Guild! =D Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 11:28 am

I think these last replyes can get totally ignored as they shouldn't be in a recruitment thread at all.

*T
Back to top Go down
Kyanna

Number of posts : 2

LFG Guild! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFG Guild! =D   LFG Guild! =D Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 4:18 pm

Dragulia wrote:
168 hours (full week) - 105 hours Smile= 63 hours to sleep and eat Smile, are you a zombie? Smile or insomniac Smile

a little of both lol, but ill shut up now, in case i incur the wrath of tincat O_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LFG Guild! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFG Guild! =D   LFG Guild! =D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LFG Guild! =D
Page 1 of 1