Illuminati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Illuminati

Illuminati is a guild wich finds it's origin within the former Dream Hunters, after TDH proved to large to controll some of us left and founded Illuminati...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunday's raid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Muze

Muze

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Sunday's raid Empty
PostSubject: Sunday's raid   Sunday's raid Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 9:58 am

Hi there due the birthday of our son, Wijffie and me are gonna be a little later. We wanna go with u guys to Karah and both of us are prepaired and ready standing befor Karahzan. The time 19:30 we wil deffinately make but we are not sure about 19:00. Hope u can all come Very Happy
sunny
Back to top Go down
Douglas
Admin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Sunday's raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday's raid   Sunday's raid Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 11:58 am

I am in the same boat - only difference is I am not standing in front Kara - I will be in either IF or SW - but if Warg is online...or even Hern, grab them up and get them back in there before me. My turn will come but I was see our guildies in there before me...I have enough patience hehe. Or even Dailou Smile she needs to get in there mor too hehe <----Thx Gnat Smile

Last edited by on Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gnat

Gnat

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Sunday's raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday's raid   Sunday's raid Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 5:49 pm

Don't forget Dailou too !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunday's raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday's raid   Sunday's raid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday's raid
Page 1 of 1