Illuminati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Illuminati

Illuminati is a guild wich finds it's origin within the former Dream Hunters, after TDH proved to large to controll some of us left and founded Illuminati...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problems with Raid Sign-up page

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Douglas
Admin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Problems with Raid Sign-up page Empty
PostSubject: Problems with Raid Sign-up page   Problems with Raid Sign-up page Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 4:37 pm

It was brought to my attention that several people are having issues getting registered and being able to sign in and/or up for raids. I will talk with Ssax to see how I can fix this since I can do most other moderator business on that site. I can manually add people to the site but that doesnt work right since you still cannot sign in/or up for the event. So like I said, I will talk with Ssax to see if there is a way for me to do the repair or what needs to be done. Thank you for your patience everyone!! Worst case scenario we make a new means of signing up for raids.
Back to top Go down
Douglas
Admin

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Raid Sign-up page   Problems with Raid Sign-up page Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 3:22 pm

Ok I couldnt talk with Ssax yesterday since I d/c'd and wasnt able to get back online - great ISP I have - so I took the intiative today to try and get into the DKP site to try and figure it out on my own, and to my misbelief it wont even show the page now. Anyone else get this issue as well?
Back to top Go down
TinCat
Admin

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Raid Sign-up page   Problems with Raid Sign-up page Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 4:42 pm

My comp died night to wednsday and I couldn't access those pages for to unsign from raid.
Only get to error pages.
Had problems posting in this forum as well.
And tried to leave messages to some for to send ahead for to tell about that.
Can post in forum again though.
Back to top Go down
Dailou

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Raid Sign-up page   Problems with Raid Sign-up page Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 5:19 pm

I can view the raid page, then when I log in the page is unavailable.
Back to top Go down
dentanguy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Raid Sign-up page   Problems with Raid Sign-up page Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 11:30 pm

hi guys i have the same prob and i will ask thrue here if i can join for the raid on friday ? i need to work so i am back at 18h 40 i think hope i can join for the raid thx
and see u soon

boldwing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Raid Sign-up page   Problems with Raid Sign-up page Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems with Raid Sign-up page
Page 1 of 1