Illuminati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Illuminati

Illuminati is a guild wich finds it's origin within the former Dream Hunters, after TDH proved to large to controll some of us left and founded Illuminati...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Farewell

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rafe
Admin
Rafe

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Farewell   Farewell Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 12:45 am

I am sorry things turned out this way

I know a lot of you might think that I have taken you for fools, but really I haven't, I have tried to make the best of Illuminati after a lot left, but I failed and at some point when I say that people were not having fun and wanted to leave because we were not getting anywere I contacted Lazarus and arranged for everybody to join them.

So you might think that I left out on you guys, maybe I did, but I feel that at some point I at least made sure that you were still all in a guild togheter so that you could have fun togheter. As for me, I left for Profanity, they invited me just after I arranged for everybody to join Lazarus, and believe me it was the hardest decission that I have made involving this game. I waited for the majority of you to be in Lazarus because I knew that if you would know that I would not come along chances would be slim that you guys would join Lazarus. You guys don't need me, when I logged off just yet, you were doing the Prince...

Why did I choose to go to Profanity eventually? Because it was time for me for a new challenge, all along I have tried to get that old TDH feeling back, but I realised at some point that was never going to happen, and I know some other guys who had the same a little while ago. If you feel like I have offended you or hurt you in any way I am truelly sorry, and I hope that you will find it in yourself to forgive me some day. I have never asked for all this to happen, but it did and nothing is gonna change that.

I wish you all the best...

and I will miss you
Back to top Go down
https://wow-illuminati.forumotion.com
Wijffie/Arco

Wijffie/Arco

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-07-10

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 2:40 pm

you are just a matennaaier as we say in dutch,

some people left real good guild to help you now all that people are trown back almost an half year, some left good guilds to help you and you left, some didnt join for you only couse you ask them. And now after a few weeks of asking too different people you left us,I'm realie pissed at you.

omg what an ashole
Back to top Go down
Rafe
Admin
Rafe

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 6:28 pm

I am not gonna deny that I asked a lot of people back, yeah what else was I supposed to do? Wait for them to come back on their own? Everybody who returned, did that on their own free will I never forced anyone to come back. And as for you you were just about to leave again after we couldn't fill up for a raid, it was because of you that I went to look for a solution wich Lazarus provided. And about the part were you say you came back and left SoL, you said that raiding with them was to much since they raid till 00.00 server time, so don't blaim me entirely for leaving them you felt like it wasn't gonna work out anyway...

If you want to be upset with me that's fine with me, I don't blaim you, but you can't deny that you and youre friends are all togheter in the same guild, and also a guild wich is doing at least Karazahn again.

If I was a real asshole then I would have left anyway without making sure you guys were still togheter
Back to top Go down
https://wow-illuminati.forumotion.com
Muze

Muze

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 8:16 pm

I realy think that you didn't do this in a neat way.
Almost feel like back stabbing. Hope that u can live with this desission couse i was and still am angry about it.
We we're all planning to get the guild up togetter and the help i wanted to give was not axepted couse i wasn't an officer. Well i dont want to be one,did that been there and i dont have to have a name to make me usefull.

I'm done now with u, the anger and all of it i hope you get what u want but it aint from me anymore.
Back to top Go down
Lioness

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 2:10 pm

Hope you're ok Rafe - ofc I don't know the details, but I know what it's like to have to make decisions like that.

Its hard for people outside of admin, and sometimes even in admin, to understand how hard people have tried to make it work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farewell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illuminati :: General and off topic :: General Forum-
Jump to: