Illuminati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Illuminati

Illuminati is a guild wich finds it's origin within the former Dream Hunters, after TDH proved to large to controll some of us left and founded Illuminati...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kickezer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kickezer

Kickezer Empty
PostSubject: Kickezer   Kickezer Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 10:21 pm

APPLICATION FORM

Real Name? Patrick

Age? 16

Country? Norwegian

Character Name, lvl, class? Kickezer 70 rogue

Why do you want to join Illuminati? i have been in touch whit some people from illuminati since, "the Dream Hunters" did go apart, i did watch all the gryphons on the aldow platform and i was there when he charter was signed

How much hours you play a week? like 6-24 hours aday

Is the character that you join Illuminati with your main character? Yes my main char

What if we said that you can only go to 50% of all raids. Would you still join us? yes ofc, 50% is bether than 0%

If we took someone else for a progress run while it was your turn and told you that you could go next raid, would you be upset or would you understand and go do some heroics or something? i would just let the run go ahead whitout me, what's the big problem?, yes, i like raiding, but sure, i can wait 24 hours, and if i wanna raid, get a PUG

What is your current spec and why? And would you change it if its needed for the guild? i am 21 assas and 39 combat, i mainly use fist weapons for the +5% crit chance., and i whould change my specc, but that will be the last way, i like my rogue this way, but if the guild want me to change, all for them!

What raid instances have you done in past?
ZG,MC,AQ20,AQ40,UBRS
What are your attunements?
Attuned to Karazhan? soon, last BM part
Heroic Hellfire Citadel? soon need 3K more
Heroic Coilfang Reservoir? no
Heroic Auchidoun? no
Heroic Tempest Keep? no
Heroic Caverns of Time? no

What are your previous guilds and why did you leave?
The dogs of war, ->kicked for no reason
nightstorm, i was farced out by other members,

How do you bevave in instances? Are you willing to fight and struggle to get progress? yeah, i am willing to die, to let my group go on!

Please provide us with a link of your gear(armory)
Is there any member in “Illuminati” that can vouch for you?
tincat, a
Why should we pick you?
i am a happy player, can laugh alone, and tell jokes in the chat, maybe u can get a bether gear'd rogue, but u will have to look long to find another personality, if i dont already know something, i am a very fast learner and i am always happy to help, if i got time.
How are your resistances?
crap, can get behter if u want me to
Will you be able to raid 3 out of 4 raids knowing that we will raid on monday, wednesday, friday and sunday? i will be able to raid ALL days, if i am not away!, will tell 1-3 days before if i aint able to be in the raid

Have you read the Guild and Raid rules?
Yes, sir!
Do you have the necessary addons installed? (You can find them in the addon section of the forum) Yes, sir!
Back to top Go down
Muze

Muze

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Kickezer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kickezer   Kickezer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 10:01 am

kickezer wrote:
If we took someone else for a progress run while it was your turn and told you that you could go next raid, would you be upset or would you understand and go do some heroics or something? i would just let the run go ahead whitout me, what's the big problem?, yes, i like raiding, but sure, i can wait 24 hours, and if i wanna raid, get a PUG

That is something you should not do, take PUG raid, couse if we need u the next day you can't come with us. Sad
But if you ment going on heroic or a dungeon that is not gonna be saved thats OK Wink
Back to top Go down
Wijffie/Arco

Wijffie/Arco

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-07-10

Kickezer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kickezer   Kickezer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 4:31 pm

kickezer wrote:

Attuned to Karazhan? soon, last BM part

think you sould do this first, Couse we are only raiding kara at the moment so we need people that are able to go to kara.
but, hey i have nothing to say in the guild,
good luck with your applie.
Back to top Go down
Douglas
Admin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Kickezer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kickezer   Kickezer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 7:34 pm

I am sorry to inform you but our recruitment for rogues is closed. We thank you for taking the time to apply to our guild and will keep your application for future references should recruitment open once again for your class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kickezer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kickezer   Kickezer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kickezer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illuminati :: Recruitment and Rules :: Recruitment-
Jump to: