Illuminati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Illuminati

Illuminati is a guild wich finds it's origin within the former Dream Hunters, after TDH proved to large to controll some of us left and founded Illuminati...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The road back

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rafe
Admin
Rafe

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-07

The road back Empty
PostSubject: The road back   The road back Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 10:28 am

After some setbacks we have decided that some things will need to change in this guild to make it healthy once again. The things that are going to be different are the following:

Raiding:
As soon as our numbers allow us to be raiding once again we will be raiding on fixed days, these days will be monday, wednesday, friday and sunday. Raidleaders will see to it that raids will start at the times set in the sign up, people not showing or comming late while being signed up will recieve a dkp penalty. When a person doesn't show up often, or shows up to late to often a complaint will be made by the raidleader, wich will result in either banishment for a certain period from raiding or worse being removed from this guild.

DKP:
DKP will be used in every guild organised raid, there will be no more priority lists for anybody, we are having a fresh start and everybody is equal. The DKP set up will be explained later on.

Guild controll:
The day to day controll of the guild will now be limited to a small group of admins, wich in the future might be expanded if that is required. There will be no more ClassMasters, if any person feels he needs to be a CM to help out other people then you are in the wrong place you always need to help out others no matter what your rank is.

Activity:
This is a semi-hardcore raiding guild, meaning that we require members to be active on the raiding days wich are monday, wednesday, friday and sunday. If you are unable to make it to at least 3 out of 4 of these days your are not meeting the requirements and will be removed from this guild. However it will be possible for certain members to be an exception on that rule.

Last edited by on Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wow-illuminati.forumotion.com
Douglas
Admin

Number of posts : 18

The road back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road back   The road back Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 6:28 pm

I am glad to be part of the "road back". For those of you that have stayed I thank you especially. Rafe you are doing a wonderful job as always. For everyone else, share your ideas and thoughts....we welcome them, and with your voiced opinions we can take that and better the guild than it was before!
Back to top Go down
Wijffie/Arco

Wijffie/Arco

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-07-10

The road back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road back   The road back Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 6:00 pm

We gonna make this a great guild.

I'm sure and i'm glad to be back.
Back to top Go down
Gnat

Gnat

Number of posts : 17

The road back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road back   The road back Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:33 pm

Wijffie/Arco wrote:
We gonna make this a great guild.

I'm sure and i'm glad to be back.

cheers
Back to top Go down
kilobyte
Admin
kilobyte

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-09

The road back Empty
PostSubject: glad   The road back Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 8:49 pm