Illuminati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Illuminati

Illuminati is a guild wich finds it's origin within the former Dream Hunters, after TDH proved to large to controll some of us left and founded Illuminati...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pally

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuebegah

Pally Empty
PostSubject: Pally   Pally Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 12:16 am

APPLICATION FORM

Real Name?

Real Name?
Richard Hagebeuk

Age?

Country?
Netherlands

Character Name, lvl, class?
Kuebegah, 68, Pally

Why do you want to join Illuminati?
- Cause my wife tells me too.. and I always listen
- I had a long playing stop and I want to join a reasonable, though playable and fun guild.
- Do like the teamwork, dislike soloing wow.

How much hours you play a week?
- Atm 0, null, nill… but want to get back at like I used to… 3 x 4 hours a week…

Is the character that you join Illuminati with your main character?
- Yes

What if we said that you can only go to 50% of all raids. Would you still join us?
- Off course

If we took someone else for a progress run while it was your turn and told you that you could go next raid, would you be upset or would you understand and go do some heroics or something?
- Honestly, I do not get upset about those kind of things.. gues I am to old to get upset about games. Doesn’t mean I do not play the game fanaticly when I play.

What is your current spec and why? And would you change it if its needed for the guild?
- Healadin, I like to be the last man healing in raids. No I will not change if you ask me.. Beacause I think being a healidin is the best service you can give to your crewmates.

What raid instances have you done in past?
- I am very sorry I do not know them all by heart. I raided a lot when I was lvl 60, from 60 to 68 I only leveled.

What are your attunements?
- At the moment non which a relevant for my level, but do not worrie, I will get the as soon as I can.
Attuned to Karazhan?
Heroic Hellfire Citadel?
Heroic Coilfang Reservoir?
Heroic Auchidoun?
Heroic Tempest Keep?
Heroic Caverns of Time?

What are your previous guilds and why did you leave?
- I had a pause, I do not recognize my old guild anymore, so want a fresh start.

How do you bevave in instances? Are you willing to fight and struggle to get progress?
- Willing to listen , prepare, and learn. Sacrifice myself for the bigger goal, and willing to repeat this progress till we succeed.

Please provide us with a link of your gear(armory)
- How?

Is there any member in “Illuminati” that can vouch for you?
- No , I think my wife Airia isn’t a thrustable vouch, she also loves me in the morning when I look like @!#$

Why should we pick you?
If you need a kind player, with skills, not arrogant ingame, and funny on /g pick me.

Will you be able to raid 3 out of 4 raids knowing that we will raid on monday, wednesday, friday and sunday?
I am afraid 3 out of 4 is not doable for me every week due to other obligation..but most of the time I think I can manage that. 2 out of 4 I guarantee.

Have you read the Guild and Raid rules? Yes

Do you have the necessary addons installed? (You can find them in the addon section of the forum)
Yes, I am a addon junkie… checkout my website I used to setup (going to pick that project up too)

(A this moment I would love to join, but you have to give me a few days to get my gear and setting in order to be productive… Gold is not a problem)
Back to top Go down
kuebegah

Pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pally   Pally Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 12:19 am

Got also a question for you guys.. why the name illuminati? .:
Back to top Go down
Muze

Muze

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pally   Pally Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 3:16 pm

Hi there,
count me in if u need help getting lvled or attuned, if not with Muze (holy priest, but im sure Airia told u that) then With Rissie (Mage), and since Rissie is not attuned at anything she would like it the most Wink

Just let me know and i will be there. So we can help u get usefull in Karazhan.
Back to top Go down
Kuebegah

Pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pally   Pally Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 3:37 pm

In addition,

douglas can vouch for me, he knows how i play..
Back to top Go down
Kuebegah

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pally   Pally Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 4:11 pm

Thanks for hiring me ;-)
Back to top Go down
Douglas
Admin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pally   Pally Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 5:02 pm

Once again welcome aboard m8 - I hope you enjoy being a part of the team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pally   Pally Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pally
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illuminati :: Recruitment and Rules :: Recruitment-
Jump to: