Illuminati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Illuminati

Illuminati is a guild wich finds it's origin within the former Dream Hunters, after TDH proved to large to controll some of us left and founded Illuminati...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New teamspeak address

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gnat

Gnat

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-07-07

New teamspeak address Empty
PostSubject: New teamspeak address   New teamspeak address Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 11:58 pm

We have a new teamspeak address at 212.44.12.15

The password is phoenix

Then go to Illuminati channel.

Another password is required for that channel. Whisper an oficer for it please.
Back to top Go down
Ssrassaxx

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: New teamspeak address   New teamspeak address Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 1:38 am

Well, the teamspeak server that i have is back, and is still there to be for Illuminati if you want it to.

The adress changed however, due to a server move. That is also the reason it was offline those past few days.

The adress is now

91.198.27.26:8769
pass: dhhunters

and is up for you if you want it to Smile

The channels are now gone however and admins need to be recreated, part of the move as well. I ll get to that tomorow Smile
Back to top Go down
Gnat

Gnat

PostSubject: Re: New teamspeak address   New teamspeak address Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:25 pm

Thanks Sax. I'll try & speak to you in-game to discuss change of admin etc
Back to top Go down
Wijffie/Arco

Wijffie/Arco

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: New teamspeak address   New teamspeak address Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 8:29 pm

So what are we gonna use on ts gnat server or srassraxx?
Back to top Go down
Gnat

Gnat

PostSubject: Re: New teamspeak address   New teamspeak address Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 9:14 pm

We'll use Gnat ts server till I sort out the other one with Sax. I'll let you know when we are to change.
Back to top Go down
nubins

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: New teamspeak address   New teamspeak address Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:39 pm

I have a feeling that the password details on that server are wrong? There shouldn't be a server password and the channel password was set as "password" last time I left it .. unless its a completely different server to what I think it is?
Back to top Go down
Douglas
Admin

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: New teamspeak address   New teamspeak address Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 4:16 pm

We are talking about different TS servers Nubins - we have a few floating around that are being used hehe.
Back to top Go down
Douglas
Admin

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: New teamspeak address   New teamspeak address Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 4:25 pm

We are talking about different TS servers Nubins - we have a few floating around that are being used hehe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New teamspeak address   New teamspeak address Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New teamspeak address
Page 1 of 1