Illuminati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Illuminati

Illuminati is a guild wich finds it's origin within the former Dream Hunters, after TDH proved to large to controll some of us left and founded Illuminati...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warlust lvl 70 Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Warlust

Warlust lvl 70 Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Warlust lvl 70 Warrior   Warlust lvl 70 Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 8:36 pm

Real Name? Christian Dalhaug

Age? 17

Country? Norway

Character Name, lvl, class? Wrlust, lvl 70, warrior

Why do you want to join Illuminati? I would like to join a friendly guild which also raids.

How much hours you play a week? atleast 5 days a week

Is the character that you join Illuminati with your main character? Yes

What if we said that you can only go to 50% of all raids. Would you still join us? yes. 50% is better then nothing i think.

If we took someone else for a progress run while it was your turn and told you that you could go next raid, would you be upset or would you understand and go do some heroics or something? I would understand ofc!

What is your current spec and why? And would you change it if its needed for the guild? im currently fury (18/43/0). I'll respec for the guilds needs ofc.

What raid instances have you done in past? Karazhan and a try at the trash in Gruuls lair XD

What are your attunements?
Attuned to Karazhan? Yes
Heroic Hellfire Citadel? Soon
Heroic Coilfang Reservoir? Yes
Heroic Auchidoun? Yes
Heroic Tempest Keep? Soon
Heroic Caverns of Time? Yes

What are your previous guilds and why did you leave? I am currently a normal non-raiding member in Sworn Alliance. Staying cus i have some friends there.

How do you bevave in instances? Are you willing to fight and struggle to get progress? Yes.

Please provide us with a link of your gear(armory)

Is there any member in “Illuminati” that can vouch for you? I don't think so Sad

Why should we pick you? Well, i find myself being a funny guy Smile and i can handle construcrive critisism good. I know many tactics.

How are your resistances? 0 atm Sad im a BS and can make some of the Flamebane set.

How many raids can you do in a week when you know that we tend to have one raid a day and two a day in the weekends? I can do all weekend and 2-3 in weekdays.

Have you read the Guild and Raid rules? Yes

Do you have the necessary addons installed? (You can find them in the addon section of the forum) Yeah.

Just whisper me if you want to know anything else.

-Warlust
Back to top Go down
Rafe
Admin
Rafe

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Warlust lvl 70 Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlust lvl 70 Warrior   Warlust lvl 70 Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 9:10 pm

I am sorry but at the moment we have enough tanks, both warrior and druid.

thank you for your time and good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://wow-illuminati.forumotion.com

Warlust lvl 70 Warrior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illuminati :: Recruitment and Rules :: Recruitment-
Jump to: